Monday 15 April 2013

Another Year.......Another Story (or two...)

Ok, here we go again....

It appears my posts are rarer than hen's teeth, so I shall keep this short and sweet (a bit like myself!).

I've been commissioned to write TWO Scripts. That's right.....TWO. It appears commissions are like buses....you know the rest.

The first is a Vampire Comedy-Horror. It has splashes of Lost boys, Clerks and Assault on Precinct 13. Hopefully this will be the Feature Debut of the highly talented and award winning music video director Gavin Randall. I know, I know.....Twilight has made us despise the Vampire Movie, but I'm here to breathe new life into the tired genre......watch this space.

The second is a Giallo-inspired sexy crime thriller.....Argento would be so proud the Geordies are paying him their respects. It'll have more twists than a packet of Turkey Twizzlers, and may almost be as bad for your health....almost! It will be directed by Gary Rutherford, who's previous Feature Film 'Fog Island' had it's 2012 Premiere in Newcastle.

So, thats what's been keeping me busy this year.......let you know how it all pans out.

Laters, peeps.

G.

No comments: