Tuesday 26 August 2008

Cherry Popped......!!!

Wave after wave of heart pounding pleasure swept over me.......

"That's a wrap!" My Director yelled into the darkening sky.

My 'short film' cherry had been well and truly popped!!!

CONSUMED is in the can. My first ever film committed to celluloid. I'm pinching myself, as I type.....still can't believe it!!

It was a tough 2 days, I never really appreciated how hard these 'crew members' worked. I tried to help out wherever I could, even going to the point of making a little 'cameo' appearance - or two!!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank ALL the cast and crew (and Morrisons, for the 'catering'!!). It really was great working with you all.

Time to start 'saving' the pennies for my new BLOCKBUSTER FEATURE FILM - WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!

No comments: