Monday 11 August 2008

I'm not dead, yet......

I'm not very good at this Blogging business. I find I spend too much time READING other people's insights than producing ANY of my own!!

It's been a busy few months: Yo Yo Dieting, discovering 'Facebook', having the guts to get my feature screenplay appraised (a BIG THANKS to Lucy for that!! Check her out at www.bang2write.blogspot.com - she's worth every penny!! ooer!!), joining a brand new screenwriting group.......oh, yes.......and finally getting my SHORT FILM produced.

We have just finished casting. And we will be shooting it in the next couple of weeks. I CAN'T WAIT!! I have great faith in the Director and his team......

We may be LOW in BUDGET, but we are HIGH in SPIRIT!! (vodka, I think it is!!!)

3 comments:

Jason Arnopp said...

A short film, sir? Splendid. Best of luck with it!

Glenn Upsall said...

Cheers, matey.

It will be VERY low budget.....but it's a start!! Can't wait to see the finished result.

I will keep you updated......

Fingers x'd.

Rivs said...

Can I be in ya next one Glenn?

Good luck with it mate - see you at Cannes...