Wednesday 16 March 2011

ICE to see you, to see you ICE.......

Again with the Strictly-Come-Dancing-On-ICE-Celebrity-TV-Garbage-Analogies.......WHY!!??

Anyway......The Treatment is coming along a TREAT! If anything it's maybe a bit too indepth, but I'm sure that will only help make the Script easier to write in the long run.

I apologise to KEL for paying more attention to my Laptop's hypnotic keypad, than her fine self over the last few nights, but I just can't help myself...

Those buttons beckon......

And before you know it, I'm skipping hand in hand with my twisted imagination, through the realms of fantasy and flashback......until the incredible, indescribable, inconceivable, incomprehensible CLIMAX 'fades out', and the credits roll.....

So who else is gunna join me in this ICY PATH to Movieville.....Kel, you coming??

No comments: