Tuesday 29 March 2011

Mutants or Monsters???? What's better??.....FIGHT!!!!!

Ok. This is the current situation........The Treatment for ICE has hit the 'skids'!! My fellow collaborators and I are in a disagreement..... MUTANTS or MONSTER......?? Which of these would you prefer to be roaming around our hero's world?? Personally, I think the Human-Mutant creatures make more sense......as they could have 'evolved' or even 'devolved' into some scavenging creatures, that hunt in packs, and lurk in the darkest of corners. Thus creating more suspense and tension in the movie. The other two (aka Judas's) believe a giant, lone, barely seen, in-explicable, creature should be giving our hero grief. I feel THIS option loses some of the claustrophobic tension the mutants could inject. Lets face it.....if its a Giant Thing......you can SEE IT......you can AVOID IT!!! Thoughts and Comments, please!! However, as it's a Democracy.....I am OVERULED......They win 2-1. Guess the majority aint always right!!!! haaaaaaa. I shall continue to crack on with the Treatment......Then the Script......I am, afterall, enjoying the journey. Apparently we are looking at contacts in Europe to fund the project. Filming in Sweden would be wonderful, as it's the perfect setting. So........fingers, toes, arms, legs, eyes, wires, and hot buns ALL CROSSED!!!!

No comments: